How Do We Rate Casinos?
Every casino is not equal in terms of popularity across different countries. That is where our ratings come into use. We base our ratings as per the regional preferences of those who log in from different countries. We also include a list of top international sites and casinos that are best for online gambling. To form such lists we also consider the reputation of the different casinos across different countries.
- We monitor and check for blacklisting and compare the different casinos with others with comparative qualities.
- We also recommend casinos as per popularity in Tanzania. For instance, we check traffic quantity which reflects people who search for a certain site on the internet.
- We carry out checks for casino licenses, the presence of a license as well as the validity of licenses of manufacturers of slot machines at a site.
- Does a casino accept players from Tanzania?
- Is the regional language version available?
- Are preferred country-specific payment options available for those who register from Tanzania?
- We monitor casino ratings across popular and established sites as well as bonus scheme details. We rely on sites such as Askgamblers, Casino Guru, LCB, The Pogg, and others. These sites have established methods of reviewing and recommending sites. Many, such as Askgamblers, have established standards for the world of online gambling. Hence, we check with their ratings and recommendations to corroborate our findings.